Mid-Century Modern Turquoise Ceramic Table Lamp
Offered is a vibrant turquoise, teal and olive green glazed ceramic pottery lamp with a period appropriate shade. This is ...
more Offered is a vibrant turquoise, teal and olive green glazed ceramic pottery lamp with a period appropriate shade. This is a fabulous retro lamp. Has the coolest drip glaze motif with the coolest colors, which I would describe as teal and green.
It is in amazing condition for its age, circa late 1950's or early 60's. The finial is intact and included. We did not shine or clean the brass. It has the original vintage plug, and is over all in good working condition with no chips or cracks. We can send in two separate boxes if you would like the shade.
We adore vintage lamps and lighting and this lamp is in amazing condition for its age; it is structurally sound, wonderfully designed and meant to last forever. We have been buying collecting and selling MCM for a very long time and this piece is drool worthy! This is an eye catcher, bring the memories of the past into the present. Great for many places throughout the home. If you're a fan of mid-century modern furniture and classic retro and atomic design, you will absolutely love this!
Approximately 21 1/2" tall
Shade measures approximately 6 1/4" across. less
- 6.25ʺW × 6.25ʺD × 21.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $39
- Free Local Pickup in Scottsdale, AZ
We Love Lucite in Scottsdale, AZ
Here you will find quality items that we personally select for their rarity and ‘wow ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.