Antique Gustavian Upholstered Twin Beds - A Pair
This product is no longer available.
This is a pair of antique Gustavian twin beds that include upholstered headboards, side rails, foot boards and original custom ...
more This is a pair of antique Gustavian twin beds that include upholstered headboards, side rails, foot boards and original custom made box springs with a tag from the J.R. Bunting Bedding Company in Philadelphia (if desired-included in listing price). The set features an intricately carved frame with hand painted ribbon wreath crests on both rounded headboards, simply carved side rails, ornately carved footboards with acanthus leaf pillars, and painted green detail and rosette blocks throughout which are typical of Scandinavian carved furniture.
The fabric is a blue, gray, and antique white woven floral jacquard and is not the original fabric. The box springs are 8 way hand tied coils, insulated with horse hair, and covered in a Victorian floral patterned ticking. Both can be recovered in the buyer's choice of fabric for $240.00 total before delivery (contact email@example.com to inquire). If box springs are not desired, slats need to be installed to fit new box springs. The beds come apart in 8 pieces.
Overall= 50"h x 41"w x 79"l
Inside=38"w x 76"l
Box springs=(Top)41,5"w x 75"l
(Bottom Inset)=35"w x 69"l
Condition: These are very sturdy. Wood could stand to be cleaned a bit as they are old and have been by the ocean for some time, but no rust anywhere on either bed. Bed frame fits together with rounded screws that should be tightened with an allen wrench.
Note: These are also available is an antique Gustavian upholstered Bergere chair to match as well as a demi-lune table to put between the two beds if an entire bedroom set is desired. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase the whole set.
Local pick up and delivery available from San Diego to Los Angeles. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Solana Beach, CA
- $150 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 100 miles of 92075.
BW Home in Solana Beach, CA
BW Home is located in the coastal town of Solana Beach, California. We take pride ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 6Ask the Seller / View All
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about less than 3 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-14 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.