Vintage 1965 Triumph Tippa Beige Typewriter
Add an ultradesigned two-toned Triumph to your desktop! This Tippa 1 beige portable typewriter includes it's monogrammed case lid and ...
more Add an ultradesigned two-toned Triumph to your desktop! This Tippa 1 beige portable typewriter includes it's monogrammed case lid and is in excellent vintage condition.
Mechanically it is 100%, no keys are sticking and the ribbon is still vibrant. The case is in very good condition with no damages. This typewriter is estimated to date back to 1965.
Paul Friedrich Karl Gossen (born Stargard, December 13, 1872), a businessman and electro-technology engineer, established Paul Gossen & Co K-G Fabrik elektrischer Messgeräte in Baiersdorff in 1919. The company moved to Erlangen early the next year. In 1939 Gossen had bought a former brush factory in the Gluckstrasse, Erlangen and it was in this building that in 1948 the company began planning typewriter production. The factory became known as Tippa-Werkes. less
- 12.0ʺW × 12.0ʺD × 2.75ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $29
- Free Local Pickup in San Francisco, CA
Katy Cannon in San Francisco, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.