Blue Chromcraft Modern Chairs - Set of 4
Bertoia meets Saarinen with these fabulous swivel dining chairs made by Chromcraft in the late 1960s. These stellar models feature ... more Bertoia meets Saarinen with these fabulous swivel dining chairs made by Chromcraft in the late 1960s. These stellar models feature a chrome cage back with pedestal bases that swivel. The original navy blue shag upholstery is fully intact and stain free, showing little to no wear. Condition of these is very good/ good with some signs of wear to the chrome and the underside metal. Some foot caps missing or broken. All chairs have been polished, tightened, and swivel freely. Overall, shiny, conversational pieces that are ready for the modern home. less
- 19.0ʺW × 17.0ʺD × 34.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Chrome Craft
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $349
- Free Local Pickup in Schenectady, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Patricia's Room in Schenectady, NY
Celebrating art, design, the elegant and the unique since 1996.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.