1958 Vintage Theo Ruth for Artifort Mid Century Danish Modern Lounge Chairs - a Pair
This product is no longer available.
Rare Theo Ruth "His" & "Hers" Lounge Armchair pair for Artifort, original rose Mohair Velvet upholstery. Made in the Netherlands ...
more Rare Theo Ruth "His" & "Hers" Lounge Armchair pair for Artifort, original rose Mohair Velvet upholstery. Made in the Netherlands in 1958.
Beautiful curvy lines, original vintage condition, some signs of wear to the velvet, fading & slight discolorations, consistent with age and use.
Foam is in great condition, upholstery has been professionally steam-cleaned. Can be used as is, or re-upolstered.
HEIGHT: 36.75 in. (93 cm)
WIDTH: 24.5 in. (75 cm)
DEPTH: 35 in. (89 cm)
SEAT HEIGHT:15.5 in. (39 cm)
HEIGHT: 32.25 in. (82 cm)
WIDTH: 24.5 in. (62cm)
DEPTH: 29.5 in. (75 cm)
SEAT HEIGHT:15.5 in. (39 cm) less
- 24.0ʺW × 35.0ʺD × 36.0ʺH
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Brooklyn, NY
- $50 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 10 miles of 11215.
Parr in Brooklyn, NY
nature of substances, sculpture, design, everybody likes objects
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- Accent Chairs for Living Room
- Accent Chairs with Arms
- Animal Print Accent Chairs
- Armless Accent Chairs
- Artifort Club Chairs
- Burnt Orange Club Chairs
- Danish Modern Club Chairs
- Mid-Century Modern Club Chairs
- Round Accent Chairs
- Small Accent Chairs
- Tufted Accent Chairs
- Unique Accent Chairs
- Vintage Accent Chairs
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.