Nickel Frame Scoop Chairs by Milo Baughman - A Pair
These beautiful Milo Baughman chairs have rarely been used in the last 40 years. There is only one flaw on ...
more These beautiful Milo Baughman chairs have rarely been used in the last 40 years. There is only one flaw on an arm rest of the chair. These vintage chairs are hard to come by. Any home would be lucky to have these! I am moving and there is sadly no place for my father's old chairs.
Milo Baughman was one of the most agile and adept modern American furniture designers of the late 20th century. A prolific lecturer and writer on the benefits of good design, he taught for years at Brigham Young University. Baughman (whose often-scrambled surname is pronounced BAWF-man) focused almost exclusively on residential furnishings, having a particular talent for lounge chairs, perhaps the most sociable piece of furniture. less
- 26.0ʺW × 31.0ʺD × 34.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Milo Baughman
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Eden Prairie, MN
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Melissa A. in Eden Prairie, MN
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.