Antique Persian Sarab Runner Early 1900's - Size 3'4" X 11'3"
This product is no longer available.
This piece measures at exactly 3'4" ft. x 11'3" ft. It's unusual coloring, desirable size, and natural distress is what ...
more This piece measures at exactly 3'4" ft. x 11'3" ft. It's unusual coloring, desirable size, and natural distress is what makes this rug so special. There is a little wearing on some edges, but overall in good condition for it's age and value. It is cut on the one side (no border). There are many years of life left in this rug, and it will surely bring some life to your home.
Perfect piece for in front of a bed, a dim hallway that needs some life, or anywhere in the home or office you'd like to add some character.
One of a kind rug for an unbeatable value. less
- 3′5″ × 11′3″ and 0.2″ thick
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $35
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
- $100 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 10 miles of 90034.
The Rug Warehouse & More in Los Angeles, CA
The Rug Warehouse has offered the best quality and most unique selection of modern, traditional ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.