Mid-Century Milo Baughman Style Dining Chairs - Set of 6
Stunning mid-century Milo Baughman (attr.) for Design Institute America (DIA) dining chairs circa 1970. These chairs have impeccable quality and ...
more Stunning mid-century Milo Baughman (attr.) for Design Institute America (DIA) dining chairs circa 1970. These chairs have impeccable quality and fabulous glam style with sleek design and clean minimalist aesthetic. Have their original custom upholstered seating in varying shades of blue. In total there are six chairs including one arm chair and five side chairs.
Excellent vintage condition. Solid and sturdy with remarkably minor wear. Chrome is clean, shiny and vibrant. Chairs are sturdy, roomy and comfortable. Please note that upholstery is a bit more blue than is reading in photos. A truly striking set that pairs well with modern decor.
Backrest Height: 33 3/4"
Seat Height: 18"
Seat: W 20" x D 17"
NOTE: Listing is for chairs only. Matching table sold separately. Please contact email@example.com for details.
SHIPPING NOTE TO BUYER: Please contact seller for potentially lower cost shipping options based on your location. less
- 20.0ʺW × 24.0ʺD × 33.75ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $499
- Free Local Pickup in Detroit, MI
- $60 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 25 miles of 48209. 20837 does not qualify.
Brass House in Detroit, MI
a well curated selection of beautiful vintage and antique finds.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.