Mid- Century Ceramic and Brass Horsehead Lamps - A Pair
This is a beautiful pair of vintage ceramic horse head table lamps. They are custom made with double-tiered graphite/gray ...
more This is a beautiful pair of vintage ceramic horse head table lamps. They are custom made with double-tiered graphite/gray stained wood and satin brass trimmed bases. They feature new brass parts, sockets, wiring, and matching 9" harps and black glass ball finials. The shades are not included but are available for separate purchase. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire!
Base is 7.5" wide and 9" deep. 16" to the socket, and 28" to the finial.
The ceramic horse head is a smoky grey/black finish, about 6" deep and 11" tall.
The lamps are custom made and designed by our Studios for a show house in Dallas, 2016. Each is signed and dated.
NOTE: Not recommended for children's room, brass has edges/corners that might be unsuitable for a child's room. less
- 7.5ʺW × 9.0ʺD × 28.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
C. Damien Fox Studios in Miami, FL
The destination for curated vintage and custom modern lighting, Fine Art and decorative accessories hand-selected ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.