Dillingham Walnut Bar Cart With Wine Rack
1960s Mid-Century Modern dry bar by Dillingham in beautiful walnut and attributed to Milo Baughman. The white laminate top opens ... more 1960s Mid-Century Modern dry bar by Dillingham in beautiful walnut and attributed to Milo Baughman. The white laminate top opens to each end to reveal an ice bucket with original lid as well as storage for glassware and bottles. The interior features a built in wine rack plus a drawer and shelf for additional storage. On casters. Has age appropriate wear to the edges of the laminate, veneers (small chips outside and on inside of left door) and some scuffing and scratches to other surfaces. Measures 59.5" wide when open. less
- 37.25ʺW × 19.0ʺD × 28.75ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $409
- Free Local Pickup in Spokane, WA
- $75 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 40 miles of 99201. 20837 does not qualify.
Chris & Alex in Spokane, WA
Metro Eclectic is an urban emporium featuring furnishings for your home, mid-century to contemporary, which ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 4Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.