Lane "Pueblo" Brutalist Armoire/Dresser
Mid-Century Modern / Brutalist style dresser by Lane Furniture Company inspired by the work of American designer Paul Evans. Inside the ...
more Mid-Century Modern / Brutalist style dresser by Lane Furniture Company inspired by the work of American designer Paul Evans. Inside the doors are shelves much like a gentleman's dresser, and two pull out drawers on the bottom. Intricately laid and highly textured patterns adorn the front facade. The rough hewn forms exemplify the Brutalist aesthetic.
Behind the top doors are 2 drawers and adjustable shelves that provide ample storage. An additional 2 large drawers on lower section complete the armoire. All drawers open and close smoothly and are very clean inside.
Stamped Lane on the inside drawer. This piece does show some wear, but is in excellent condition for it's age.
Would be a great piece in a bedroom but versatile enough to store vintage barware in a formal dining room or fun board games in a basement. less
- 42.0ʺW × 22.0ʺD × 54.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Lane Furniture
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in North Barrington, IL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
House Of Hipsters in North Barrington, IL
Kyla is the owner and author of House Of Hipsters, interior design and lifestyle blog ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.