- Casegoods & Storage
- Dressers & Chests of Drawers
- Bethlehem Furniture Vintage Mahogany & Black Hi...
Bethlehem Furniture Vintage Mahogany & Black Highboy Dresser
This product is no longer available.
Early 20th Century Mahogany High Boy Dresser.
Professionally finished in a luxurious blending of mahogany, burled walnut and a pristine ... moreEarly 20th Century Mahogany High Boy Dresser.
Professionally finished in a luxurious blending of mahogany, burled walnut and a pristine, hand-painted jet black. Exceptionally nice piece hand-crafted by the Bethlehem Furniture Company in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. Founded in 1920, the company was a preeminent manufacturer of fine, custom furniture. A true classic beauty with an elegant and sophisticated flair that offers the following distinctive features:
Original ornate brass hardware.
Six capacious dovetailed drawers that all slide perfectly.
Hand-carved adornment and fluted details.
Intricate hand-cut marquetry.
Original bronze stenciling.
Book-matched mahogany and burled walnut drawer faces.
All of the wood has an outstanding, rich organic appeal.
Superior hardwood craftsmanship.
If you're a connoisseur of fine vintage furniture with unique aesthetics, you'll love this one of a kind piece ! less
- 38ʺW × 21ʺD × 48.5ʺH
- Bethlehem Furniture
- Condition Notes
Kitty M. in Piedmont, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- 12-Drawer Dressers
- 2-Drawer Dressers
- 3-Drawer Dressers
- 4-Drawer Dressers
- 5-Drawer Dressers
- 6-Drawer Dressers
- 7-Drawer Dressers
- 8-Drawer Dressers
- 9-Drawer Dressers
- Antique Dressers
- Baby Dressers
- Bamboo Dressers
- Bedroom Dressers
- Bethlehem Furniture Highboys
- Brown Highboys
- Cherry Dressers
- Distressed Dressers
- Double Dressers
- Dressers with Mirrors
- French Dressers
- Hollywood Regency Highboys
- Large Dressers
- Long Dressers
- Mahogany Dressers
- Maple Dressers
- Media Dressers
- Narrow Dressers
- Nursery Dressers
- Painted Dressers
- Pine Dressers
- Reclaimed Wood Dressers
- Regency Highboys
- Small Dressers
- Tall Dressers
- Traditional Highboys
- Triple Dressers
- Vanity Dressers
- Vintage Dressers
- Walnut Dressers
- Wicker Dressers
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.