1917 Hugo Kunz "St. Sebastian" lithograph
This product is no longer available.
A powerful lithograph by Hugo Kunz titled "St. Sebastian." The work was executed in 1917. The vigor of Kunz's ...
more A powerful lithograph by Hugo Kunz titled "St. Sebastian." The work was executed in 1917. The vigor of Kunz's German Expressionist rendering emphasizes the brutality of Sebastian's martyrdom, in a wonderfully expressive take on the popular Christian theme.
The lithograph is signed and dated in the stone. There is a water stain in the lower right corner as pictured, and even overall toning. The piece features museum quality presentation in a beautiful 15" by 19" textured matte black wooden frame with archival rag matting under conservation glass. The matte's bevel is decorated to mimic the texture of the drawing style.
Image size approximately 8" by 11.5". An old gallery label from Ferdinand Rotin Gallery in Baltimore has been retained and affixed to the reverse. less
- 15.0ʺW × 0.75ʺD × 19.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Manhattan, KS
New Documents in Manhattan, KS
New Documents is a gallery of important twentieth century graphics. My name is Scott Lindberg ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.