Scalamandre Ming Fretwork Fabric Window Treatments Drapes - Set of 4
These are four unlined panels that are 48" wide x 140" long. Panels are hemmed at the side and bottom ...
more These are four unlined panels that are 48" wide x 140" long. Panels are hemmed at the side and bottom, top is unfinished.
Fabric is Scalamandre Ming Fretwork, color Delft. Repeats are vertical 30", horizontal 27".
Ming Fretwork is 46% viscose, 30% cotton and 25% linen. Dry clean only. Appropriate for window treatments, bedding and light upholstery.
Ming Fretwork is a stunning fabric–I used for the window treatments in my room at the Ladue News show house (St. Louis Mo) in 2015. The retail price for Ming fretwork is $144.00 per yard.
Price is for the four panels. less
- 48.0ʺW × 140.0ʺD × 1.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $49
- Free Local Pickup in St Louis, MO
Victoria Dreste Designs in St Louis, MO
The work of St. Louis interior designer Victoria Dreste—Vicki to clients and friends—is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.