Ello Travertine Marble & Brass Bar Cabinets - A Pair
Hollywood Regency/Modern cabinets by Ello. His work is beautiful! Polished travertine marble and brass is a stunning combination. One ...
more Hollywood Regency/Modern cabinets by Ello. His work is beautiful! Polished travertine marble and brass is a stunning combination. One is a bar/ wine cabinet with mirrors and a pull out server and one is a more simple cabinet. On the outside they are identical. The doors are magnetic and the cabinets light once the doors open. Some of his smaller cabinets run for $5000.
Great condition for their age. There is minor damage to the travertine that is hardly noticeable and some denting on the brass. I've priced these cabinets very low so that you could replace the brass if you would like. However, with the right placement you might not need to. There is no way to capture their beauty on camera.
Price is for both cabinets.
They measure 24 x 76 x 21 each. less
- 24.0ʺW × 21.0ʺD × 76.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Durham, NC
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Suzan S. in Durham, NC
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 5Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.