14 Piece Roche Bobois Mah Jong Sofa by Hans Hopfer - 14 Pieces
A monumental Mah Jong lounge sofa designed by Hans Hopfer for Roche Bobois, circa 1975. Originally named the Lounge Sofa ...
moreA monumental Mah Jong lounge sofa designed by Hans Hopfer for Roche Bobois, circa 1975. Originally named the Lounge Sofa, the Mah Jong sofa is Roche Bobois' top selling piece of furniture to this day. Extremely versatile and ingenious in design, this sofa invites you to lounge at ground level and provides a multitude of seating arrangements. Roche Bobois tags sewn onto each cushion, dated 1975.
Sofa structure is in great vintage condition. Foam is firm and appears clean when examined underneath the cushion zippers. Cotton fabric is in good condition but has soiling throughout, some water marks. Recommended to be professionally cleaned or re-upholstered in a fabric of your choice. Please message for additional photos.
Consists of 14 pieces:
7 Seat Cushions - 37" Wide / 37" Deep / 7.5" Tall
5 Straight Back Cushions - 37" Wide / 37" Deep / 21" Tall
1 Back Corner - 37" Wide / 37" Deep / 21" Tall
1 Coffee Table Cushion - 37" Wide / 37" Deep / 7.5" Tall less
- 37ʺW × 37ʺD × 21ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
- Roche Bobois
- Place of Origin
Jeffery Stuart in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Jeffery Stuart is an artist and collector of Modern Art, Furniture and Design. His Studio ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 4Ask the Seller / View All
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.