Antique Chinese Famille-Rose Glazed Table Lamp
Up for sale is an unusual large antique Chinese famille-rose porcelain vase mounted as a table lamp. The vase has ...
more Up for sale is an unusual large antique Chinese famille-rose porcelain vase mounted as a table lamp. The vase has two small iron-red glazed handles on the neck each formed in a pair of Buddhist lions (foo dog). The main part of the vase was painted with two courtyard beauties accompanying with an attendant and with three children; the calligraphy in cursive scripts and maker's signature is to the other side of the vase. The glaze tones are rich and bright, and the painting is well done and in great details. The vase was produced in the late 19th century, late Qing Dynasty.
The top of the vase was truncated possibly for the purpose of making the vase. There is a large oval-shaped hairline on the back side of the vase. The lamp is in working condition with all fixtures and hardwood base and cover, no lamp shade though. This lamp was acquired from a non-smoking family here on the Upper East Side.
21 in. high (vase only), 41 in. (incl. fixtures) less
- 9.0ʺW × 9.0ʺD × 21.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $45
- Free Local Pickup in New York, NY
- $30 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 10 miles of 10029. 20837 does not qualify.
East Corner Co. in New York, NY
East Corner Co., established in 1997 and currently located on the Upper East Side of ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.