Traditional Moroccan Pouf Cover
Morrocan leather pouf ottoman, also know as a moroccan footstool, is made out of 100% genuine soft goat leather,
The … moreMorrocan leather pouf ottoman, also know as a moroccan footstool, is made out of 100% genuine soft goat leather,
The thing i like the most aboit these beautiful moroccan poufs is that they look great anywhere!
When not used, it will act as beautiful decorative piece for your sitting room or bedroom.
Change your decor and add a pouf ottoman moroccan berber pouf to your living room,
Stunning handmade leather pouf, made from quality goat’s skin
100% authentic traditional moroccan leather pouf
Handmade there full of charm and natural beauty.
Coming from local tanneries using only the best quality leathers of ottoman/ pouf collection is produced by highly qualified craftsmen workinf in the medina of marrakech Morocco
*size (21in * 13in) = (53cm * 33cm)
* no bad leather smell less
- 21ʺW × 21ʺD × 13ʺH
- Seat Height
- 13.0 in
- Number of Seats
- "Styled After"
- Berber Tribes of Morocco
- Place of Origin
- Item Type
- Goat skin
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Due to the nature of our handmade products, please expect slight variations in design, size and colors. Due to the nature of our handmade products, please expect slight variations in design, size and colors. less
- Enter a postal code for more accurate shipping information.
Transiting customs may cause delays outside the control of the Seller or Chairish. Once the order is in transit, the order cannot be canceled.
No questions or comments yet
Return Policy - All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is entirely different than what you purchased
Orders where Free Local Pickup or Seller Managed Local Delivery were selected:
- Once you have taken possession of the item, all sales are final
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for the full cost of return packing and shipping.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- In-Home Delivery
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
- International Parcel
- International parcel shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Fedex
- You will be updated with a tracking number once shipping is booked
- International parcel shipments can take anywhere from 1 - 6 weeks to be delivered
- In-Home Expedited International Shipping
- In-Home Expedited International Shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged by Metropolitan and will be delivered to your room of choice
- In-home expedited shipments can take anywhere from 3-7 weeks to be delivered
- Expedited International Shipping
- Expedited international shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- You will need tools and/or equipment to open the crate; Fedex will not open the crate for you
- You will be updated with a tracking number once your item has been booked for air shipment
- Expedited international shipments can take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to be delivered
- International Shipping
- International shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Schumacher Cargo and automatically come with in-home delivery
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs