Michael Taylor for Baker Red Spoon Back Chair
Vintage; 1930-50's, Hollywood Regency era, Michael Taylor for Baker Spoon back accent, lounge chair This mahogany joinery frame with original ... more Vintage; 1930-50's, Hollywood Regency era, Michael Taylor for Baker Spoon back accent, lounge chair This mahogany joinery frame with original cane seat bottom with original seat cushion. From a Boca Raton, Florida Estate, where we were told by grandchildren, the original owner, their Grandmother, was a NYC designer. Her whole residence looked like a setting from the a movie called, "Auntie Mame." She had this chair since late 1930's, in addition to 2 others just like this one shown, was maintained after relocating to Florida upon retirement. In original finish; an Italian Venetian red, with an overlay of small black stifling spray and linear black finished details, which was an overall process used a great deal in Hollywood Regency era furniture designs. The frame additionally has carved scroll, details to seat frame back, floral raised medallions to leg fronts, and braided details to sloped arm frame. Original pomegranate red textile, a lustrous, cotton-linen velvet strie of a "To the Trade," Pierre Frey represented textile, with double self-welted detail throughout. Seat depth, 20.00" Seat height, 16.50". There are 3 of these gorgeous chairs available. Inquire within at email@example.com. In excellent condition. less
- 24.25ʺW × 21.0ʺD × 32.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Baker Furniture Company
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $299
- Free Local Pickup in West Palm Beach,, FL
- $100 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 50 miles of 33405. 20837 does not qualify.
House of Serendipity in West Palm Beach,, FL
We deliver on pieces; for designers, and individuals who have a discerning eye for style ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- Accent Chairs for Living Room
- Accent Chairs with Arms
- Animal Print Accent Chairs
- Armless Accent Chairs
- Baker Furniture Company Side Chairs
- Belle Epoque Side Chairs
- Black Side Chairs
- French Side Chairs
- Hollywood Regency Side Chairs
- Italian Side Chairs
- Linen Side Chairs
- Mahogany Side Chairs
- Mid-Century Modern Side Chairs
- Red Side Chairs
- Round Accent Chairs
- Small Accent Chairs
- Textile Side Chairs
- Transitional Side Chairs
- Tufted Accent Chairs
- Unique Accent Chairs
- Velvet Side Chairs
- Vintage Accent Chairs
- Wood Side Chairs
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.