Fornasetti Calendar Plate for 2013
This product is no longer available.
Fornasetti Calendar Plate for 2013, Numbered 92 of 700. by Barnaba Fornasetti.
The design of Piero Fornasetti is based on ... moreFornasetti Calendar Plate for 2013, Numbered 92 of 700. by Barnaba Fornasetti.
The design of Piero Fornasetti is based on a Piero Fornasetti self-portrait.
According to the Fornasetti website, "The calendar plate is a distinctive Fornasetti trademark. It was born in 1968 from the annuari, limited edition hand-printed booklets designed by Piero Fornasetti at the request of Gio Ponti in the 1940s. Each year is described by an original design and a typical Fornasetti motif: suns, moons, playing cards, owls, cats, zodiac signs etc."
From 1968 to 1988, Piero Fornasetti then created and produced the calendar plate as an annual tradition to bring in the New Year which was not sold but given as a gift from Fornasetti to friends and clients.
In 1989, his son Barnaba Fornasetti continued in his fathers footsteps establishing a limited edition of 700 or 750 plates. The 2013 edition stands as a celebration of the birth of the Italian ateliers founder Piero Fornasetti, depicting a portrait of the artist himself. less
- 9.25ʺW × 9.25ʺD × 1ʺH
- Piero Fornasetti
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Earle D. Vandekar of Knightsbridge, Inc. in White Plains, NY
I am a long-established dealer in the decorative arts and particularly ceramics covering the field ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.