- Casegoods & Storage
- Storage Cabinets & Cupboards
- Waterworks "Charleston" Cabinet From the Early Pa…
Waterworks "Charleston" Cabinet From the Early Part of 2000
Exquisite specimen of fine craftsmanship is what you will experience when you inspect this vintage piece of furniture.
It was … moreExquisite specimen of fine craftsmanship is what you will experience when you inspect this vintage piece of furniture.
It was purchased from the company Waterworks in the early 2000s when it was still independent and selling cabinets, along with its luxury line of bathroom and kitchen fixtures, and before Waterworks was purchased by Restoration Hardware in 2016.
This is a beautiful wood piece. It is a three-section one piece cabinet. The model name is "Charleston". The top section has two beveled glass doors with one adjustable glass shelf. The middle section has a drop secretary type desk surface. The lower section has two swing doors that open to an adjustable one-shelf interior. It is a sturdy piece, strong with no wobbles to its stance.
This is a press release from April 2016 of the merger of Waterworks and Restoration Hardware:
(BUSINESS WIRE)--"Waterworks, the premier luxury bath and kitchen brand founded in 1978...... today announced it has chosen to join forces with RH – creating the first fully integrated luxury home platform in the world - offering a complete collection for every room of the home, in every channel, to both design professionals and consumers......Waterworks has long been the definition of the well-appointed bath, and is the only complete bath and kitchen business offering fittings, fixtures, furniture, furnishings, accessories, lighting, hardware and surfaces under one brand in the market."
It measures: 27.75" wide x 64.5" high x 17" deep
The drop leave secretary measures 9.25" deep x 26.25" wide and it is 30.50" from the floor
It is classic in style with a beautiful curved top and flared legs.
This piece is multifunctional. It could be used as a desk, a curio, a bar, a small entertainment center (there's a hole for wiring to go through in the back of the middle section), and of course, as a storage unit.
It is in excellent vintage condition with only a couple of nicks The worst being to the left of the middle section (photo #12). Anything else is insignificant and could very well be touched up if so desire. less
- 27.75ʺW × 17ʺD × 64.5ʺH
- 2000 - 2009
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- In excellent vintage condition In excellent vintage condition less
Typical Shipping: 3-6 weeks
67570 does not qualify.
No questions or comments yet
Return Policy - All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
- Pantry Storage Cabinets
- Tall Storage Cabinets with Doors
- Narrow Storage Cabinets
- Small Storage Cabinets
- 2 Door Storage Cabinets
- Large Storage Cabinets
- Media Storage Cabinets
- Rolling Storage Cabinets
- Storage Cabinets and Cupboards in Los Angeles
- New and Custom Walnut Storage Cabinets and Cupboards
- New and Custom Storage Cabinets and Cupboards
- New and Custom Asian Storage Cabinets and Cupboards
- New and Custom Industrial Storage Cabinets and Cupboards
- New and Custom Lacquer Storage Cabinets and Cupboards
- New and Custom Metal Storage Cabinets and Cupboards
- New and Custom Mid-Century Modern Storage Cabinets and Cupboards
- New and Custom Rustic Storage Cabinets and Cupboards
- New and Custom Storage Cabinets and Cupboards in Los Angeles
The Chairish Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on Chairish in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- In-Home Delivery
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
- International Parcel
- International parcel shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Fedex
- You will be updated with a tracking number once shipping is booked
- International parcel shipments can take anywhere from 1 - 6 weeks to be delivered
- In-Home Expedited International Shipping
- In-Home Expedited International Shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged by Metropolitan and will be delivered to your room of choice
- In-home expedited shipments can take anywhere from 3-7 weeks to be delivered
- Expedited International Shipping
- Expedited international shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- You will need tools and/or equipment to open the crate; Fedex will not open the crate for you
- You will be updated with a tracking number once your item has been booked for air shipment
- Expedited international shipments can take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to be delivered
- International Shipping
- International shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Schumacher Cargo and automatically come with in-home delivery
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs