New Arts & Crafts Hand-Knotted Rug - 9'10" X 13'5"
This product is no longer available.
The Arts and Crafts designs made popular by English textile designer William Morris and Scotland’s Donegal Carpets often included ... more The Arts and Crafts designs made popular by English textile designer William Morris and Scotland’s Donegal Carpets often included gingko leaves, thistles, flowers and willow trees. The palettes of these 19th and early 20th century rugs ran from mossy greens to bright jewel tones. With an emphasis on natural motifs and a range of color palettes, these modern rugs are every bit as gorgeous as their inspiration. less
- 9′10″ × 13′5″ and 0.5″ thick
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
Solo Rugs in New York, NY
Our belief in the power of beautiful design is what first inspired our founders to ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.