- Room Accents & Accessories
- Wall Mirrors
- Mid-Century Modern Lucite & Brass Wall Mirror C...
Mid-Century Modern Lucite & Brass Wall Mirror Charles Hollis Jones Style
Modernist Lucite and brass wall mirror, attributed to Charles Hollis Jones, circa 1980s. This square modern wall mirror is composed ...
more Modernist Lucite and brass wall mirror, attributed to Charles Hollis Jones, circa 1980s. This square modern wall mirror is composed of solid brass rounded corners joined together with 1.5" solid Lucite rods. The craftsmanship is superb without any showing of screws or adhesives. Simple yet elegant.
This wall mirror has been completely restored. The mirror portion is brand new. The Lucite has been professionally polished and has no chips, no cracks, and no crazing of any kind and is crystal clear. The brass corners have been hand polished but some very minor tarnishing remains. There are holes on each brass corner on the reverse for easy and secure hanging.
This elegant and sophisticated wall mirror will enhance any contemporary, modern or glamorous decor.
Mirror portion measures: 20.5" x 20.5" . less
- 24.0ʺW × 1.5ʺD × 24.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Miami, FL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Gallery Avanti in Miami, FL
Based in Miami Florida, Gallery Avanti specializes in Mid-Century Modern home furnishings. We typically offer ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 21Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.