Vintage Medal Medallions & Paperweights - Set of 5
Set of 5 vintage medal commemorative medallions. Also work as paperweights. Looks great on a desk, in an office or ...
more Set of 5 vintage medal commemorative medallions. Also work as paperweights. Looks great on a desk, in an office or sitting on a book. Adds a masculine-classic look to any room. All have great patina.
1. Francis Henry Egerton, Comte de Bridgewater (1758-1829): Bronze; measures 1 5/8" diameter
This is the oldest of the medallions!
2. 1925 Battle of Bunker Hill 150th Commemorative: Bronze; measures 3" diameter
3. Massachusetts Institute of Technology Medallion Paperweight: F.M marked on back side; measures 2" diameter
4. 1976 Bicentennial Commemorative coin by Medallic Art Co; Brass with reeded edge; measures 1.5" diameter.
Front: Depicts two figures and says "IN CONGRESS 4, 1776" and "AMERICA". Below that reads, "ALL EQUA" in cursive.
Reverse: "Commemorating the American Revolution Bicentennial in Massachusetts 1776-1976."
5. 1967 College of Physicians & Surgeons 200th Anniversary Commemorative Coin: Brass; measures 2.75" diameter less
- 3.0ʺW × 3.0ʺD × 0.25ʺH
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
Fern S. in Los Angeles, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.