- Casegoods & Storage
- Dressers & Chests of Drawers
- Chests of Drawers
- Bassett Mid Century Modern -All 3 Pieces-Triple...
Bassett Mid Century Modern -All 3 Pieces-Triple Dresser W Mirror and Chest on Chest in Bow Tie Style
This product is no longer available.
These pieces belonged to my Grandparents. He worked at Chrysler and so quality was important. The stylish nine drawer triple ...
more These pieces belonged to my Grandparents. He worked at Chrysler and so quality was important. The stylish nine drawer triple dresser from the 1960s by Bassett. The dresser is made from a solid wood base overlaid with cherry veneer and dove-tailed joinery. The top three drawers have carved cherry 'tuxedo bow tie’ motifs trimmed with a simple band of brass in the centers. The remaining drawers have flat fronts and carved undermount handles for a seamless finish. Each row of drawers is accented with a raised edge of solid oak for a nice contrast. The piece has a carved oak header along the bottom and is mounted on four tapered legs. It is stamped ‘Bassett Furniture Industries, Inc’ on the inside of the top left drawer. It measures 65” long x 19” wide x 30” tall and is in very good condition. The mirror has a beautifully tapered bow tie shaped top edge. The matching chest on chest has 6 drawers and a door that conceals two shelves behind its recessed hexagon shape. 43" long x 19" wide x 51" tall. The 'tuxedo bow tie' is placed on the top drawer wide drawer below the door.
I am selling all three pieces together for one very low price of $350. because I am moving Nov 30th. Taylor MI, near Detroit. These pieces have such a unique design, and lots of storage area. Its superlative construction assures you are getting quality pieces that will last a lifetime. less
- 86.1ʺW × 19.1ʺD × 30.1ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Taylor, MI
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Jim W. in Taylor, MI
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.