Hollywood Regency Chinoiserie Red Toile Black Louis French Dining Chairs - 6
This product is no longer available.
Set of six dining chairs painted black with red/beige toile fabric seats. The set includes five side chairs and ...
more Set of six dining chairs painted black with red/beige toile fabric seats. The set includes five side chairs and one armchair. The seats are covered in a cotton toile fabric in off white / beige Asian motif on a barn red background. The seating fabric has NO holes or tears but they are a little faded and may have a slight stain here and there but nothing IMHO distracting. The wood frames have been painted black and could use a touch-up or be repainted. Would make for excellent lacquer candidates. The price reflects condition, so please remember that these chairs are in vintage, pre-owned condition and will have age-related wear to them although plenty of life left in them yet!
The measurements are:
• Height: 41"
• Width: 22"
• Depth: 22"
• Seat height: 18”
• Arm Height: 24.5”
• Seat Depth: 16.5-17” less
- 22.0ʺW × 22.0ʺD × 41.0ʺH
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Fairfield, CA
- $60 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 20 miles of 94534.
Midcentury Minx in Fairfield, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.