1950s Tiki Bar
This is an authentic tiki bar from the Polynesian exotica revival period around the mid 20th century. It features woven ...
more This is an authentic tiki bar from the Polynesian exotica revival period around the mid 20th century. It features woven palm over most of the surface with bamboo on the edges and a bamboo foot rail. It also has a inset glass top. There are two carved masks on the front of the bar, one smiling and one crying. Perhaps a reference to the theatrical comedy and tragedy faces? Behind the bar there are two shelves with ample storage space painted in a bright green consistent with the period.
The only flaw is some damage to the woven palm where many toes surely scraped the bar while throwing back mai tais and other exotic drinks. less
- 54.5ʺW × 23.5ʺD × 40.0ʺH
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Jeremy Irvine in Los Angeles, CA
I'm an interior designer in Los Angeles with a deep collection of vintage, designer ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.