Vintage Celluloid Jewelry Box - Made for Mother
This product is no longer available.
This is the mother of all jewelry boxes! The box's style bridges a touch of Victorian with Art Deco (most ...
more This is the mother of all jewelry boxes! The box's style bridges a touch of Victorian with Art Deco (most likely from the 1920s ). This was obviously a gift for a treasured mom.
The box is made of grey pearlized celluloid over 1/2" wood, providing sturdy, durable construction. It has some idiosyncrasies due to its age: fading and yellow spots from light and heat exposure (most likely from sitting in a sunny spot), slight gapping where front latch does not clasp as well as crazing it the surface (see photos). This being said, there is no loose, chipped or missing celluloid. The flaws are only indicative of age and a long life. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in Englewood, CO
Home & Again in Englewood, CO
Having been involved in design and retail for over 35 years, I truly believe you ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.