Brown Jupiter Chairs from by Lassen, Set of 4
Set Of 4 Brown Jupiter Lassen Chairs by Lassen Dimensions: W 58 x D 60 x H 88 cm Materials: … moreSet Of 4 Brown Jupiter Lassen Chairs by Lassen Dimensions: W 58 x D 60 x H 88 cm Materials: Textile The Lassen Chair by Flemming Lassen, Magnus Sangild and Marianne Viktor was launched in 2018 as an ode to Flemming Lassen’s uncompromising approach and special feel for detail, aesthetics, quality and form. The upholstered seat and back is placed on a geometric frame in powder-coated black metal and the dining chair embraces one’s body, letting you sit comfortably for hours on end. By Lassen is a Danish design brand focused on iconic designs created by Mogens and Flemming Lassen, founded by Lassens’ relatives in 2008. Brothers Mogens (1901-1987) and Fleming (1902-1984) Lassen are known as two of Denmark’s greatest architects and designers. Both were renowned pioneers of Danish functionalism and modernist architecture, honoured with numerous prestigious medals and awards. Headed by Mogens Lassen’s grandson Søren Lassen, By Lassen carries on the brothers’ design philosophy by manufacturing their iconic designs as well as products by other designers that complement the Lassen’s functionalist style. The company’s mission is to continue the tradition of timelessness, functionality and quality, and to introduce the Lassen’s design heritage to new generations. less
+ Typical Shipping: 4-6 weeks
+ Typical Shipping: 4-5 months
Return Policy - Cancel within 24 hours. This item is non-returnable.
The Chairish Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on Chairish in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- In-Home Delivery
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
- International Parcel
- International parcel shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Fedex
- You will be updated with a tracking number once shipping is booked
- International parcel shipments can take anywhere from 1 - 6 weeks to be delivered
- In-Home Expedited International Shipping
- In-Home Expedited International Shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged by Metropolitan and will be delivered to your room of choice
- In-home expedited shipments can take anywhere from 3-7 weeks to be delivered
- Expedited International Shipping
- Expedited international shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- You will need tools and/or equipment to open the crate; Fedex will not open the crate for you
- You will be updated with a tracking number once your item has been booked for air shipment
- Expedited international shipments can take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to be delivered
- International Shipping
- International shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Schumacher Cargo and automatically come with in-home delivery
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs