- Room Accents & Accessories
- Decorative Objects
- Green Crystal "Twin Fish Turning of Ruyi" Feng Sh…
Green Crystal "Twin Fish Turning of Ruyi" Feng Shui Sculpture
This tabletop ornament is made with the pate-de-verre crystal glass casting method, combining unique color blends with master … moreDesign Concept:
This tabletop ornament is made with the pate-de-verre crystal glass casting method, combining unique color blends with master glass craftsmanship. Two fish leap upward, in synchronization, converging in the center where they hold a loose crystal ball in place, symbolizing partnership, wealth and success.
Feature: The crystal ball is roll-able and detachable.
Color: Green (Clear Ball)
Material: Crystal Glass
Technique: 12-Step Pate de Verre
* Note: As the art pieces are individually hand-made, the color and dimensions will vary slightly.
Founded in 1987 by studio glass artists Loretta H. Yang and Chang Yi, LIULI has grown from a modest workshop in Taiwan to Asia’s leading crystal art brand. Liuli is the phonetic spelling of the Han Dynasty term for glass art and is used to honor the Chinese heritage and culture. Records show that thousands of years ago, the Chinese were highly skilled in pâte de verre a.k.a lost wax casting but the craft was subsequently forgotten. Yang and Chang revived the craft and reintroduced it into the international arena.
Today, LIULI has 41 galleries worldwide, and Loretta’s and Chang Yi’s artworks are collected at more than 35 museums around the world. These include the Victoria and Albert museum in London, the Corning Museum of Glass in New York, The National Museum of Women in the Arts in Washington D.C., and the Bowers Museum in Orange County. LIULI has received multiple awards, some of which are iF Design and German Red Dot.
Lawrence & Scott is an authorized LIULI Crystal Art showroom. We do not accept offers for LIULI Crystal Art pieces. less
- 3.6ʺW × 1.6ʺD × 4.2ʺH
- LIULI Crystal Art
- Place of Origin
- Item Type
- Art Glass
- Mint Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, No Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- New. Shipped in LIULI's custom gift box. New. Shipped in LIULI's custom gift box. less
No questions or comments yet
Return Policy - All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
The Chairish Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on Chairish in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- In-Home Delivery
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
- International Parcel
- International parcel shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Fedex
- You will be updated with a tracking number once shipping is booked
- International parcel shipments can take anywhere from 1 - 6 weeks to be delivered
- In-Home Expedited International Shipping
- In-Home Expedited International Shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged by Metropolitan and will be delivered to your room of choice
- In-home expedited shipments can take anywhere from 3-7 weeks to be delivered
- Expedited International Shipping
- Expedited international shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- You will need tools and/or equipment to open the crate; Fedex will not open the crate for you
- You will be updated with a tracking number once your item has been booked for air shipment
- Expedited international shipments can take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to be delivered
- International Shipping
- International shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Schumacher Cargo and automatically come with in-home delivery
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs