Wood & Marble Hand-carved End Tables - Pair
This product is no longer available.
Finally selling one of a kind the table set that has been a part of the homes throughout my life ...
moreFinally selling one of a kind the table set that has been a part of the homes throughout my life in the US.
My mother was married to an antique dealer/collector who traveled the world for rare finds, and this set was one of their prized possession. They've been hand-carried throughout the decades of moves, including the final time she relocated from Holland to USA.
I don't know much about antiques and am not a collector, but have consulted a couple of appraisers who helped me value this set, and other items I have listed online. If you're a collector, take a look at my other listings to see the quality of my items. These are not store-bought. This set was shipped with KLM, and I have the shipping invoice showing they were valued at 16000 Guilders, back in 1971 -- meaning over US$10,000 value fifty years ago!
These were handmade and used as pedestals to showcase Buddhas and Chinese Vases. The tables are handcarved, solid wood, so it's available for personal hand pick-up only No shipping.
Throughout the years in my possession, I've hand-cleaned the set regularly, and this is the condition it has been since the first time I saw it as a child. Markings you see on the photos are all within reasonable aging of an antique. Plus there's the over-exposure from my really good camera...
Appraisers who inspected my items did not note any unacceptable markings, these are in pristine condition. less
- 18ʺW × 18ʺD × 19ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Miranda L. in huntington beach, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.