Michael Weiss for Vanguard Bar Cabinet
This product is no longer available.
Modern bar cabinet or storage unit that is a solid and versatile piece. It's part of Michael Weiss' Modernism Collection ...
more Modern bar cabinet or storage unit that is a solid and versatile piece. It's part of Michael Weiss' Modernism Collection for Vanguard Furniture.
Wood has a walnut veneer finish with bifold leather paneled doors and nailhead trim. Black marble top. Leather hardware, 1 damaged.
Multi-functional storage includes 2 drawers, each measuring 15"x15", and 1 adjustable shelf. Has some scratches consistent with minor wear and tear over time. less
- 43.0ʺW × 22.0ʺD × 35.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Vanguard Furniture
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Scarsdale, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Stephanie K. in Scarsdale, NY
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.