Brutus Stools by 101 Copenhagen, Set of 2
Set of 2 Brutus Stools by 101 Copenhagen Designed by Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl Dimensions: L 60 / … moreSet of 2 Brutus Stools by 101 Copenhagen Designed by Kristian Sofus Hansen & Tommy Hyldahl Dimensions: L 60 / W 30 / H 54 cm. Materials: fiber concrete Inspired by the Brutalist architecture movement of the mid-20th century, the Brutus collection comprises a dining chair, a lounge chair, a stool, and a coffee table cast in lightweight fiber concrete creating a unique surface texture increasing mobility. Each piece is hand-painted to create a textured, unique surface. Emphasizing the fine balance between sharp architectural lines and a somewhat softer curve in the back and armrest, the Brutus collection is sculptural statement pieces with a compelling seating comfort. 101 Copenhagen is a Danish design brand founded in 2017. With a vision to honor exquisite quality and craftsmanship, the collection encompasses furniture, lighting and accessories in a timeless, yet modern design. With a true passion for materials and refined textures, organic shapes and colours, 101 Copenhagen presents the epitome of classics and must-have novelties for Scandinavian and international interior connoisseurs alike. less
- 23.62ʺW × 11.81ʺD × 21.26ʺH
- Place of Origin
- Item Type
- Made to Order
- Estimated Lead Time: 6 weeks
+ Typical Shipping: 4-6 weeks
+ Typical Shipping: 4-5 months
+ Typical Shipping: 9-13 weeks
Return Policy - Cancel within 24 hours. This item is non-returnable.
The Chairish Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on Chairish in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- In-Home Delivery
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
- International Parcel
- International parcel shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Fedex
- You will be updated with a tracking number once shipping is booked
- International parcel shipments can take anywhere from 1 - 6 weeks to be delivered
- In-Home Expedited International Shipping
- In-Home Expedited International Shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged by Metropolitan and will be delivered to your room of choice
- In-home expedited shipments can take anywhere from 3-7 weeks to be delivered
- Expedited International Shipping
- Expedited international shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- You will need tools and/or equipment to open the crate; Fedex will not open the crate for you
- You will be updated with a tracking number once your item has been booked for air shipment
- Expedited international shipments can take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to be delivered
- International Shipping
- International shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Schumacher Cargo and automatically come with in-home delivery
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs