Hollywood Regency Spoon Back Chairs - A Pair
c.1930's-50's; Hollywood Regency era, carved mahogany framed, original Michael Taylor for Baker Spoon Back accent, or lounge chairs. The ...
more c.1930's-50's; Hollywood Regency era, carved mahogany framed, original Michael Taylor for Baker Spoon Back accent, or lounge chairs. The chairs finish are an original Venetian or Asian red, with finite black finish, of a stippling detail throughout, with raised relief carved details of scrolls, as well as braided design to perimeter sloping frame of arms, carved floral medallions, and original caned seats. Original upholstery; in a "To the Trade, cotton, pomegranate red, a lustrous, cotton, linen-velvet, strie textile by Pierre Frey, with double-self welt details. We were told the owner, their grandmother, was a NYC Designer, until she retired to Florida, and whom is the original owner of these gorgeous chairs. Seat depth, 20". Seat height, 16.50". We are listing a pair of these together, but there are 3 available, inquire within email@example.com. From a North Palm Beach, Florida Estate.
In excellent condition. less
- 24.25ʺW × 21ʺD × 32.5ʺH
- Baker Furniture Company
- Michael Taylor
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $369
- Free Local Pickup in West Palm Beach,, FL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Penned-Auras-Scene in West Palm Beach,, FL
We buy in mind; with a designers, discerning, eclectic sensibilities, and a collector's eye ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- Accent Chairs for Living Room
- Accent Chairs with Arms
- Animal Print Accent Chairs
- Armless Accent Chairs
- Asian Side Chairs
- Baker Furniture Company Side Chairs
- Bedroom Accent Chairs
- Black Side Chairs
- Black and White Accent Chairs
- Blue and White Accent Chairs
- Contemporary Side Chairs
- Cow Hide Accent Chairs
- Floral Accent Chairs
- French Side Chairs
- High Back Accent Chairs
- Hollywood Regency Side Chairs
- Linen Side Chairs
- Paris Accent Chairs
- Patterned Accent Chairs
- Raspberry Red Side Chairs
- Reclining Accent Chairs
- Red Side Chairs
- Round Accent Chairs
- Shabby Chic Side Chairs
- Small Accent Chairs
- Striped Accent Chairs
- Studded Accent Chairs
- Swivel Accent Chairs
- Traditional Side Chairs
- Transitional Side Chairs
- Tufted Accent Chairs
- Unique Accent Chairs
- Upholstered Accent Chairs
- Velvet Side Chairs
- Vintage Accent Chairs
- Wood Side Chairs
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.