Gold Chrome Bar Stools In The Style of Michael Thonet- Set of 3
Rare set of 3 metal bentwood shaped barstools. These have cane seats that are surrounded by a dark wood. The ...
more Rare set of 3 metal bentwood shaped barstools. These have cane seats that are surrounded by a dark wood. The cane is in perfect condition. The metal is gold colored like brass. Add style and charm to your kitchen, bar or lounge! These would look great with many design styles: Eclectic, Midcentury Modern, Romantic, California Classic, Hollywood Regency, Palm Springs. They are in good condition but have lost some of the gold coloring on the foot rests. There is one spot on the back that has lost its gold coloring and one spot on the wood that is scratched. The rest of the wood is in great condition. The gold is very shiny and has no scratches. Most of he gold is in perfect condition. Please examine the photos carefully. The defects are shown in the last three.
Seat height: 30"
Foot rest height: 13" less
- 16.0ʺW × 19.0ʺD × 44.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Hollywood Regency
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $259
- Free Local Pickup in West Chester, PA
- $250 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 125 miles of 19382. 20837 qualifies for Local Delivery.
Erin Jackson Larkin in West Chester, PA
A beautiful house makes me happy. Every time I return home and walk in my ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.