Gold Chrome Bar Stools In The Style of Michael Thonet- Set of 3
Rare set of 3 metal bentwood shaped barstools. These have cane seats that are surrounded by a dark wood. The ...
more Rare set of 3 metal bentwood shaped barstools. These have cane seats that are surrounded by a dark wood. The cane is in perfect condition. The metal is gold colored like brass. Add style and charm to your kitchen, bar or lounge! These would look great with many design styles: Eclectic, Midcentury Modern, Romantic, California Classic, Hollywood Regency, Palm Springs. They are in good condition but have lost some of the gold coloring on the foot rests. There is one spot on the back that has lost its gold coloring and one spot on the wood that is scratched. The rest of the wood is in great condition. The gold is very shiny and has no scratches. Most of he gold is in perfect condition. Please examine the photos carefully. The defects are shown in the last three.
Seat height: 30"
Foot rest height: 13" less
- 16.0ʺW × 19.0ʺD × 44.0ʺH
- Hollywood Regency
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $259
- Free Local Pickup in West Chester, PA
- $250 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 125 miles of 19382. 20837 qualifies for Local Delivery.
Erin Jackson Larkin in West Chester, PA
A beautiful house makes me happy. Every time I return home and walk in my ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- 20" Bar Stools
- 24" Bar Stools
- 30" Bar Stools
- 32" Bar Stools
- 33" Bar Stools
- 36" Bar Stools
- 40" Bar Stools
- Adjustable Bar Stools
- Bar Stools with Backs
- Gold Bar Stools
- High Back Bar Stools
- Hollywood Regency Bar Stools
- Kitchen Bar Stools
- Low Back Bar Stools
- Outdoor Bar Stools
- Padded Bar Stools
- Philadelphia Bar Stools
- Swivel Bar Stools
- Tall Bar Stools
- Tiki Bar Stools
- Tractor Seat Bar Stools
- Tufted Bar Stools
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.