Ricardo Lanzarini, Aglomeración, 2020, Etching
Ricardo lanzarini etching 'aglomeración'. Made in uruguay, circa 2020. Edition of 20. Hand signed. Number of edition and signature from … moreRicardo lanzarini etching 'aglomeración'. Made in uruguay, circa 2020. Edition of 20. Hand signed. Number of edition and signature from the artist might differ from the photo as we own more than one lithography. About the artist: ricardo lanzarini was born in montevideo, uruguay (1963), where he lives and works. He graduated in fine arts at the escuela nacional de bellas artes institute, universidad de la república, uruguay. Since 1992 he has exhibited nationally and internationally: vi and vii havana biennial (1997–2000); musée des beaux-arts de nantes (1997); comer o no comer (salamanca 2002); iii international biennial of standards (tijuana, mexico, 2004); the drawing center of new york (2004); 29th biennial of pontevedra (spain 2006); 1st encounter between two seas: bienal de sao paulo-valencia (spain, 2007); decordova museum and sculpture garden (massachusetts, 2008); syracuse university (new york, 2009); iv and vii mercosul biennial (2003–2009); 18th biennale of sydney (2012); 1a. Bienal de montevideo (2012); 5th. Biennale of moscow (2013); msk- museum voor schone kunsten gent (2014); 4th poly/graphic triennial, san juan: latin america and the caribbean (2015). In 2005 he was included in emma dexter's vitamin d: new perspective (phaidon press). In 2015 his work was part of roger malbert's drawing people: the human figure in contemporary art (thames & hudson). Among the public and private collections in which he is represented are msk- museum voor schone kunsten gent, musée des beaux-arts de nantes, frac des pays de la loire, deutsche bank collection, new york public library, centre national des arts plastiques, bibliothèque nationale de france, centre national de l'estampe et l'art imprimé, la maison rouge–fondation antoine de galbert, centro cultural tijuana, and centro de arte contemporáneo wifredo lam. less
- 15.75ʺW × 0.39ʺD × 20.87ʺH
- Art Subjects
- Place of Origin
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Unknown, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Good — This vintage item remains fully functional, but it shows sign of age through scuffs, dings, faded finishes, minimal … moreGood — This vintage item remains fully functional, but it shows sign of age through scuffs, dings, faded finishes, minimal upholstery defects, or visible repairs\. Wear consistent with age and use. less
Return Policy - All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
The Chairish Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on Chairish in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- In-Home Delivery
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
- International Parcel
- International parcel shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Fedex
- You will be updated with a tracking number once shipping is booked
- International parcel shipments can take anywhere from 1 - 6 weeks to be delivered
- In-Home Expedited International Shipping
- In-Home Expedited International Shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged by Metropolitan and will be delivered to your room of choice
- In-home expedited shipments can take anywhere from 3-7 weeks to be delivered
- Expedited International Shipping
- Expedited international shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- You will need tools and/or equipment to open the crate; Fedex will not open the crate for you
- You will be updated with a tracking number once your item has been booked for air shipment
- Expedited international shipments can take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to be delivered
- International Shipping
- International shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Schumacher Cargo and automatically come with in-home delivery
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs