1973 The Sting Poster
Reuniting the duo of Paul Newman and Robert Redford, "The Sting" was released Christmas Day of 1973. Directed by George …
moreReuniting the duo of Paul Newman and Robert Redford, "The Sting" was released Christmas Day of 1973. Directed by George Roy Hill, who had directed the pair in "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid", the film was a huge critical and commercial success, being nominated for 10 Academy Awards.
This brilliant poster was designed by the iconic poster artist Richard Amsel, also known for the likes of "Raiders of the Lost Ark", and is from the original International release of the film in 1973, depicting Johnny Hooker and Henry Gondorff celebrating together in the centre. less
- 40ʺW × 27ʺD × 40ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
- Art Subjects
- Pop Culture
- Frame Type
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Poster was folded as issued, some minor signs of ageing and handling. Poster was folded as issued, some minor signs of ageing and handling. less
Transiting customs may cause delays outside the control of the Seller or Chairish. Once the order is in transit, the order cannot be canceled.
Ask the Seller
Returns & Cancellations
Return Policy - All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
Extended Return Eligible
- Allows 14 days after delivery to notify Chairish of intent to return
- No return shipping or restocking fees applied
- Does not apply to damages that occur post-delivery
- Mid-Century Modern Posters
- Circus Posters
- Concert Posters
- Classroom Posters
- Travel Posters
- Movie Posters
- New and Custom Mid-Century Modern Posters
- New and Custom Abstract Posters
- New and Custom Art Deco Posters
- New and Custom Bamboo Posters
- New and Custom Danish Modern Posters
- New and Custom French Posters
- New and Custom Posters
- New and Custom Posters in Atlanta
- New and Custom Posters in Los Angeles
- New and Custom Posters in Miami
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is entirely different than what you purchased
- Some made-to-order items and a limited selection of other items (noted as non-refundable in the returns and cancellations section of the product description)
Orders where Free Local Pickup or Seller Managed Local Delivery were selected:
- Upon inspection, If you decide not to move forward with the purchase, you or your agent must refuse the item at the time of pickup/delivery from the seller
- Once you have taken possession of the item, all sales are final
- International, cross-border returns may require different processes depending on the countries between which the item is shipping to/from, and the buyer is responsible and duties (if applicable, on cross-border orders).
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for the full cost of return packing and shipping.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason, with the exception of some Made-to-Order items, where supplies have been purchased or work begun on the item.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return and you will be responsible for the cost of shipping.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- In-Home Delivery
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Chairish Freight Delivery
- Delivered in a crate, to your front door.
- You will need tools and/or equipment to open the crate.
- Expedited international shipments can take anywhere from 4-6 weeks to be delivered.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
- Parcel Delivery
- Parcel deliveries are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Deliveries are arranged through Fedex
- You will be updated with a tracking number once shipping is booked
- Parcel deliveries can take anywhere from 1 - 6 weeks to be delivered
- Pamono Express In-Home Delivery
- Pamono Express In-Home deliveries are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Deliveries are arranged by Metropolitan and will be delivered to your room of choice
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs and been booked for in-home delivery
- Pamono Express In-Home deliveries can take anywhere from 3-7 weeks to be delivered
- Pamono Freight Delivery
- Pamono Freight deliveries are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Deliveries are arranged through FedEx and will be delivered in a crate to the front of your home/building
- You will need tools and/or equipment to open the crate; Fedex will not open the crate for you
- You will be updated with a tracking number once your item has been booked for air shipment
- Pamono Freight deliveries can take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to be delivered
- Pamono In-Home Delivery
- Pamono In-Home deliveries are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Deliveries are arranged through Schumacher Cargo and automatically come with in-home delivery
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs
- Pamono In-Home deliveries take anywhere from 12-25 weeks to be delivered, depending on our partner’s shipping schedule and your location