- Casegoods & Storage
- Dressers & Chests of Drawers
- American of Martinsville Bamboo 9 Drawer Lowboy
American of Martinsville Bamboo 9 Drawer Lowboy
The seller has put this item on hold. Check back when the hold expires to see if this item is still available.
Elegant AND formidable is the only way to describe this lady!
She is finished in Curator’s high gloss “Lemon Yellow … moreElegant AND formidable is the only way to describe this lady!
She is finished in Curator’s high gloss “Lemon Yellow Drizzle Cake.” If you’re not familiar with Curator, it is the new hot Irish import in interior fine finishes. There are a handful of locations around the country that carry it and Portland is one of them. We took the risk on this piece because we’d spent a lot in other areas, but wow, we were impressed!! This finish is flawless and looks and feels as hard as lacquer.
This piece has 9 drawers with ALL NEW SLIDES. We also applied all new edge banding before finish and a very sturdy new back and new casters to the bottom. She’s not light on her feet, but she’s gorgeous, including her brand new satin finish brass hardware and lovely white and gold drawer liner. Seriously it’s practically brand new! Not a flaw in sight!!!
Although this lady has been previously loved by prior generations so minor imperfections should be expected, you'd be hard pressed to find one on this baby! less
- 68.5ʺW × 18.5ʺD × 31ʺH
- "Styled After"
- Henry Link
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Design Modified, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Although vintage, it has new casters, new drawer slides, new edge banding around each drawer so it's crisp and tight, … moreAlthough vintage, it has new casters, new drawer slides, new edge banding around each drawer so it's crisp and tight, and a new strong back plywood panel for strength. This hew all new brass hardware and new drawer lining. Practically new! less
No questions or comments yet
Return Policy - All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
The Chairish Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on Chairish in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- In-Home Delivery
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
- International Parcel
- International parcel shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Fedex
- You will be updated with a tracking number once shipping is booked
- International parcel shipments can take anywhere from 1 - 6 weeks to be delivered
- In-Home Expedited International Shipping
- In-Home Expedited International Shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged by Metropolitan and will be delivered to your room of choice
- In-home expedited shipments can take anywhere from 3-7 weeks to be delivered
- Expedited International Shipping
- Expedited international shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- You will need tools and/or equipment to open the crate; Fedex will not open the crate for you
- You will be updated with a tracking number once your item has been booked for air shipment
- Expedited international shipments can take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to be delivered
- International Shipping
- International shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Schumacher Cargo and automatically come with in-home delivery
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs