Century Furniture "Omni" Upholstered Queen Bed
This Century Furniture queen Omni bed features an upholstered headboard and footboard and an elegantly carved, solid wood frame. Showcases ...
more This Century Furniture queen Omni bed features an upholstered headboard and footboard and an elegantly carved, solid wood frame. Showcases tufted upholstery with soft, inviting curves. The fabric is a soft textured cream blend of natural and synthetic fibers. The bed is in pristine condition with a few nicks in the wood frame, unnoticeable. Made in NC.
Dimensions: 65.25W 85.75D 68.25H, Footboard Ht: 30"
Assembled Dimensions 65.25ʺW × 85.75ʺD × 68.25ʺH less
- 65.25ʺW × 85.75ʺD × 68.25ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Century Furniture
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $1,589
- Free Local Pickup in BROOKLYN, NY
- $295 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 5 miles of 11217. 20837 does not qualify.
B MOORE DESIGN, INC. in BROOKLYN, NY
“An elegant mix of old and new adds a special ambiance to a space.” Barbara ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.