"Hollywood Downtowner" Original by Michael Giliberti
This product is no longer available.
Michael Giliberti’s photorealistic artworks are characterized by vivid colors and powerful compositions. The inspirations of his artworks are his ...
more Michael Giliberti’s photorealistic artworks are characterized by vivid colors and powerful compositions. The inspirations of his artworks are his own photographs. He mixes aspects from several photographs and carefully separates the patterns of color that he sees in his photos. He translates these into a complex layering of acrylic paint onto the canvas to add depth with new color combinations and subtle textures. As a result, each artwork evolves and changes from the first stroke to the last.
This one-of-a-kind 36" tall by 18" wide original artwork is wired and ready to hang. It is framed in a modern black wood frame and signed by the artist on the front of the artwork.
Convenient local Los Angeles area delivery. Affordable US and worldwide shipping. A certificate of authenticity and hanging hardware are included.
Some of Michael Giliberti’s artworks reflect his lasting impressions of a cross-country road trip while others show his keen interest in mid-century modern architecture, swimming pools, and society. “I paint subjects that may be familiar to people or attract their attention; maybe a place they’ve visited, or possibly somewhere they’d like to go.”
Michael Giliberti studied graphic design at Parsons School of Design in New York and UCLA, and printmaking at Otis College of Art and Design in Los Angeles. Prior to committing full time to his painting and printmaking, Giliberti enjoyed a successful career as a creative director in corporate advertising. It was his interest and exposure to photography, combined with his training as an artist, which formed the basis of his creative process. less
- 18.0ʺW × 1.0ʺD × 36.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $125
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
- $50 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 10 miles of 90036.
Artspace Warehouse in Los Angeles, CA
Artspace Warehouse is the insider tip for all art lovers who want to discover the ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.