Tove & Edvard Kindt-Larsen Lounge Chair
This product is no longer available.
An uncommon lounge chair designed by Tove & Edvard Kindt-Larsen and produced by France & Sons in Denmark. This version ...
more An uncommon lounge chair designed by Tove & Edvard Kindt-Larsen and produced by France & Sons in Denmark. This version was executed in beech with teak arms which really shows off the contrast and creates very interesting details. Though faint it retains its 'france and daverkosen' stamp. This piece is in very good condition, with some light normal wear from age and use. The cushions were redone by the previous owner, they are in very good condition. Seat height is 15.5"
26.5" wide x 29" deep x 30" tall less
- 26.5ʺW × 29.0ʺD × 30.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Danish Modern
- Edvard Kindt-Larsen
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Pasadena, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Arroyo Artifacts in Pasadena, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.