Vintage Sewing Basket With Pencil Legs
Sweet vintage sewing basket with black pencil legs and retro fabric on top. Exterior is a type of plastic weave ...
more Sweet vintage sewing basket with black pencil legs and retro fabric on top. Exterior is a type of plastic weave and some wood accents that scream retro too!
The interior of the basket is lined in red satin like material with a tufted pillow lining on the lid (perfect for needle storage).
Vintage age 1940s - 1950s or earlier. This came from a shipment from England.
Please note that I think the legs were added but they look fantastic and makes the basket so much more appealing.
Imagine it next to your favorite chair!
Legs have a few marks from years spent in a vintage home. The retro fabric on the seat has a slightly faded look but is in amazing shape for the age of this piece - interior fabric has some oil stains and this was done when I was cleaning the outside.
Missing tassel - see pictures.
Oh so versatile for storage and decor! less
- 14.5ʺW × 10.5ʺD × 19.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $25
- Free Local Pickup in Dallas, TX
Bliss and Ross in Dallas, TX
Eclectic style and we love to add a piece of Mid Century Modern to the ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.