- Room Accents & Accessories
- Wall Accents
- Sculptural Wall Objects
- Antique Moon Chart Pull Down Revival Print
Antique Moon Chart Pull Down Revival Print
Exclusive art by Old New House, you will not find anywhere else!
Scarcely seen exquisite chart of the moon brought ... more Exclusive art by Old New House, you will not find anywhere else!
Scarcely seen exquisite chart of the moon brought back to life printed in a cute mini size! Intricate detailing of identified segments of the moon we didn't even know existed! Art is Giclée printed on thick artist grade cotton canvas with vibrant, archival and eco-friendly latex ink that gives your Giclée print an exceptional museum-quality finish. Finished and comes complete with handmade walnut or oak wood rods that give your map an old school effect and allow for very easy hanging! Whether for your bedroom, the living room, or a kid's room, this piece is beyond beautiful and will surely be a conversation piece! Rods are 9" long. When ordering please specify walnut or oak rod desired.
ENTIRELY MADE IN USA less
- 8.0ʺW × 0.5ʺD × 10.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $13
- Free Local Pickup in Katonah, NY
Old New House in Katonah, NY
Thank you for visiting and exploring Old New House on Charish. We are Melissa + Dave ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.