Blue Hour Table Clock Signed by Adam Ruiz & Cyril Fuchs
Blue hour table clock signed by adam ruiz & cyril fuchs dimensions: 50 x 27 x 4 cm materials: sculpted … moreBlue hour table clock signed by adam ruiz & cyril fuchs dimensions: 50 x 27 x 4 cm materials: sculpted steel handscultped, signed the blue hour is a steel clock weathered with blue heating. The blue hour is the period between day and night when the sky fills almost entirely with a darker blue to welcome the night. In the blue hour the patina with heating blue is applied between 18h00 and 00h00 to indicate the passage from day to night. The heating blue is the color that the steel takes around 400 degrees celsius, when the famme of the torch is applied to the metal. A spectrum of colors from yellow to blue is obtained. The round dial is slightly oblique to capture the light and reveal the shades of blue heating. The cylindrical metal base sits the posture of the clock. Adam ruiz with a background in product design and his enthusiasm for metal, a simple but demanding material, adam studied metal arts and crafts at the ensaama olivier de serres. Thanks to these skills, he expresses his passion for design and makes by hand every objects he presents, from the original idea to the fabrication. His items reflect his strong attachment to hand work and craftsmanship, which is illustrated by his constant willingness to establish a dialogue between the fabrication process, and a minimal and contemporary aestheticism. You’ll find his hallmark, the three letters arz, minted on each of his pieces. less
- 10.63ʺW × 1.57ʺD × 19.69ʺH
- Place of Origin
- Item Type
- Made to Order
- Estimated Lead Time: 4 months
- Enter a postal code for more accurate shipping information.
+ Typical Shipping: 3–4 weeks
Return Policy - Cancel within 24 hours. This item is non-returnable.
- Grandfather Clocks
- Wind Up Clocks
- Wall Clocks
- Mantel Clocks
- Alarm Clocks
- Pendulum Clocks
- Antique Grandfather Clocks
- Marble Clocks
- Large Wall Clocks
- New and Custom Clocks
- New and Custom Industrial Clocks
- New and Custom Ash Clocks
- New and Custom Ceramic Clocks
- New and Custom Clocks in Atlanta
- New and Custom Fiberglass Clocks
- New and Custom Gold Clocks
- New and Custom Italian Clocks
- New and Custom Marble Clocks
- New and Custom Mid-Century Modern Clocks
- New and Custom Murano Glass Clocks
- New and Custom Wood Clocks
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is entirely different than what you purchased
Orders where Free Local Pickup or Seller Managed Local Delivery were selected:
- Once you have taken possession of the item, all sales are final
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for the full cost of return packing and shipping.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- In-Home Delivery
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
- International Parcel
- International parcel shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Fedex
- You will be updated with a tracking number once shipping is booked
- International parcel shipments can take anywhere from 1 - 6 weeks to be delivered
- In-Home Expedited International Shipping
- In-Home Expedited International Shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged by Metropolitan and will be delivered to your room of choice
- In-home expedited shipments can take anywhere from 3-7 weeks to be delivered
- Expedited International Shipping
- Expedited international shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- You will need tools and/or equipment to open the crate; Fedex will not open the crate for you
- You will be updated with a tracking number once your item has been booked for air shipment
- Expedited international shipments can take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to be delivered
- International Shipping
- International shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Schumacher Cargo and automatically come with in-home delivery
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs