Antique Karastan Kirman Wool Rug - 5′8″ x 9′7"
Antique Karastan Kirman Floral Wool Area Rug 1940s. A wool floral area rug in a color palette of ruby garnet ...
more Antique Karastan Kirman Floral Wool Area Rug 1940s. A wool floral area rug in a color palette of ruby garnet, teal, indigo, pink, salmon and orange on an ivory field. The entire carpet is covered with a detailed and ornate floral and foliate pattern. It has a fringe to either end and is unmarked but is an antique Karastan Kirman.
Dimensions 68.0" W x 115.0" H x 2.0" D
measures approximately 9.58 ft × 5.66 ft. less
- 5′8″ × 9′7″ and 2.0″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $99
- Free Local Pickup in Norcross, GA
Abby Essie in Norcross, GA
Artist, singer, and designer, Alaina aka Suga Lane is constantly accruing unique pieces for Abby ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
- Atlanta Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Black Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Blue Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Burgundy Traditional Handmade Rugs
- English Traditional Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Gray Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Persian Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Pink Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Red Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Royal Blue Traditional Handmade Rugs
- Victorian Traditional Handmade Rugs
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.