Indian Painted Wood Horse
Antique solid wood polychrome painted horse on stand. This piece was carved in sections and painted in red, yellow, green ...
more Antique solid wood polychrome painted horse on stand. This piece was carved in sections and painted in red, yellow, green and black. It seems like the rustic stand was a later addition (although it is quite old too) and maybe the horse used to be a part of a greater art installation. There are lots of places where the paint has chipped away showing the wood, likely teak, underneath. Structurally it is sound, the tail removes for ease of transport. Mouth, and nose are carved with typical Indian iconography.
Overall it is a very charming piece and the fading, chipping paint and cracks in the wood lend even more character.
Horse is 28.5" by 6.5" by 31.5" high.
Stand is 21" by 7.75" by 3" high.
Overall it stands 34.5" high. less
- 28.5ʺW × 7.75ʺD × 34.5ʺH
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $49
- Free Local Pickup in Renton, WA
- $50 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 25 miles of 98057.
Modern To Vintage Furniture & Design in Renton, WA
Operated out of a 100 year old house, our shop is filled with vintage and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.