Mid-Century Skovmand Andersen Teak Dining Table
This product is no longer available.
An absolutely stunning, authentic, Mid Century Danish Modern draw leaf teak dining table. Built in the early 1960s by Skovmand ...
moreAn absolutely stunning, authentic, Mid Century Danish Modern draw leaf teak dining table. Built in the early 1960s by Skovmand & Andersen, one of the finest producers of the Mid-Century era. This gorgeous teak dining table is in time capsule condition and can easily be the centerpiece of any mid century or modern inspired dining space for decades to come.
The table surface and leaves have a classic Danish bull-nose shape, show off a warm amber patina, along with breathtaking teak wood grains. In it's closed position the table comfortably accommodates four. Quickly and easily slide out the draw leaves on each side to allow for comfortable seating for six. The slight taper to the surface edge adds a subtle design element that truly make this piece stand out. Top surface and draw leaves feature book-matched grains that flow along the entire surface of the table. Four, slightly rounded, solid teak legs and teak skirt create the perfect foundation for this dynamic piece of Danish modern design.
Table closed: 50 1/2ʺW x 33 1/4ʺD x 29 1/4ʺH
With leaves: 91 1/4"L x 33 1/4ʺD x 29 1/4ʺH
Excellent vintage condition. Minimal wear from use.
Table top and leaves are extremely smooth, clean and polished.
Two small surface scuffs to single leaf, barely noticeable.
Legs show very light signs of wear from use. Nothing overly notable. less
- 50.5ʺW × 33.25ʺD × 29.25ʺH
- Danish Modern
- Skovmand & Andersen
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Retro Therapy Vintage in Maitland, FL
Retro Therapy Vintage is a curated collection of unique mid century & Danish modern home furnishings ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Brown Dining Tables
- Corner Dining Tables
- Danish Modern Dining Tables
- Distressed Dining Tables
- Expandable Dining Tables
- Extendable Dining Tables
- Farmhouse Dining Tables
- Folding Dining Tables
- High Dining Tables
- Mid-Century Modern Dining Tables
- Narrow Dining Tables
- Outdoor Dining Tables
- Oval Dining Tables
- Pedestal Dining Tables
- Reclaimed Wood Dining Tables
- Round Dining Tables
- Skovmand & Andersen Dining Tables
- Small Dining Tables
- Square Dining Tables
- Trestle Dining Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.