Bloomingdales 1980's Iron Daybed
Distressed iron daybed purchased at Bloomingdales NYC in the late 1980's for sale. Frame is in great vintage condition and ...
more Distressed iron daybed purchased at Bloomingdales NYC in the late 1980's for sale. Frame is in great vintage condition and has beautiful architectural details. There are 3 support bars in the middle across the frame. Piece is easy to disassemble and assemble.
Measures: 38 1/2" high x 36" deep x 79" long
Height under frame measures: 5 3/4" high
Mattress that fits is approx. 34 1/2" x 77" long (which is a custom size).
Please note that Chairish does not sell mattresses due to Federal and State Regulations. less
- 79.0ʺW × 36.0ʺD × 38.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $539
- Free Local Pickup in Brooklyn, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Jamie Nesbitt-Weber Interior Design in Brooklyn, NY
Jamie is an interior designer based in Brooklyn, NY.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 6Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.