Vintage GE Industrial Table Fan
This product is no longer available.
This lovely little GE (General Electric) tabletop fan is from the early 1900s and still works so watch your fingers ... more This lovely little GE (General Electric) tabletop fan is from the early 1900s and still works so watch your fingers! It has that perfect patina from over 100 years of history. Deep hunter green with brass GE emblem. Approximately 11 inches in diameter (the cage), 13 inches tall and 8 inches deep. Weighs 6 pounds. less
- 11.0ʺW × 8.0ʺD × 13.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- General Electric
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Lincoln, NE
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 10 miles of 68510.
Erin Rodriguez in Lincoln, NE
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.