- Patio & Garden Furniture
- Outdoor Tables
- Outdoor Accent Tables
- Globe Outdoor Fire Pit in Iron Oxide, 2021
Globe Outdoor Fire Pit in Iron Oxide, 2021
This outdoor fire pit "Globe" is the eye-catcher in your garden. Because of the good air supply you can quickly … moreThis outdoor fire pit "Globe" is the eye-catcher in your garden. Because of the good air supply you can quickly light a beautiful fire. The base also serves as an ash container, has a centrally inserted bottom, but can also be used separately as flower buckets can be used. Of course you can also plant the ball. We put the bullets in our own metalworking shop. Since the blanks are always arranged randomly, you will get a unique specimen. Of course we can also produce special designs or implement special wishes. In order to meet our demands for sustainability and resource efficiency, we have always consciously chosen steel as the material for our work. Steel is durable and multi-recyclable, which is one of its key advantages. It can be melted down and reused as often as required, without its properties being impaired or lost. No other construction material offers this in this form. Size/Dimensions/Weight: diameter of the ball: approx. 55 cm, 3 - 5 mm steel discs. Weight: approx. 10 kg. Materials used: sheet steel, rusted. less
- 21.65ʺW × 21.65ʺD × 21.65ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
Return Policy - All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
The Chairish Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on Chairish in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- In-Home Delivery
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
- International Parcel
- International parcel shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Fedex
- You will be updated with a tracking number once shipping is booked
- International parcel shipments can take anywhere from 1 - 6 weeks to be delivered
- In-Home Expedited International Shipping
- In-Home Expedited International Shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged by Metropolitan and will be delivered to your room of choice
- In-home expedited shipments can take anywhere from 3-7 weeks to be delivered
- Expedited International Shipping
- Expedited international shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- You will need tools and/or equipment to open the crate; Fedex will not open the crate for you
- You will be updated with a tracking number once your item has been booked for air shipment
- Expedited international shipments can take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to be delivered
- International Shipping
- International shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Schumacher Cargo and automatically come with in-home delivery
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs